(TH)Anxiety in dogs explored – how can you help?

Does your dog sometimes get fearful or anxious? If so, you’re far from alone – in fact, according the PDSA’s PAW Report, just 20% of dog owners think their pet is ‘not afraid of anything’. That leaves a huge 80% who can find life stressful from time to time. So whether they find travelling troublesome or struggle to socialise with other dogs, let’s take a closer look at anxiety in dogs, and how you can help.